AI Discovery Workshops
Struggling to select a high business value use case? Try our AI Discovery Workshops
Although our core offering is our Service Intelligence platform Untrite Core AI, often we lead our clients through their AI journey already a step earlier – by helping them discover the right AI use cases that can have a positive, long-lasting effect on their organisation and its people.
To do that, we run AI Discovery Workshops that are designed to be highly interactive, aiming to bring stakeholders from across the business together to collectively identify business problems. Those challenges should have both a high business value and for which data is readily available for fast execution. Where possible, we help with the execution or suggest best approaches. We identify “low-hanging fruit” areas, ripe for automation, where company can run quick, self-contained PoCs (Proof of Concept) and see the value of AI.
If you’re interested in starting your AI journey, reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll guide you through from the early stages.
1.1 AI Solutions Report
- List of selected business problems
- List of data and requirements per AI solution that solves a specific business problem
- List of recommendations
1.2 Use Case Study
- Detailed breakdown of proof of concept implementation steps
- Data requirements
- Expected timelines
- Identified benefits, challenges, blockers, and risks
- For deep dive sessions: the expected ROI for each AI use case
2.1 Introduction to AI
- Introduction to AI (with Q&A)
- Industry use case examples
- Bad AI use case examples (pitfalls and traps)
2.2 AI use case identification
- Identify business problem
- Provide value proposition of solved business problem
- Identify data requirements and availability
- Rank business problems in order of value and data availability
- Select two business problems for implementation
- Determine how AI can be used to solve these problems
2.3 AI next steps
- Determine potential benefits/challenges/blockers/risks of AI adoption for the use case
- Explain how to progress with a deep dive into each problem to unlock the benefits
- Run a playback that summaries the session outcomes
- Provide details on the next steps and recommendations
2.5 Deep dive sessions
- Work on one business problem selected by the client
- Work closely with client employees and data owners on implementation requirements for the AI Solution
- Refine benefits, challenges, blockers and risks
- Identify and quantify expected improvements of the AI solution
- Quantify current process cost to the business expected ROI for each AI use case
- Summarise AI use case benefits and value-add for the business
With operations in 32 countries, 750,000 products and over 1.2 million customers we understand the importance of innovation. Our aim is to help every engineer to bring their ideas to life faster, making amazing happen for a better world. We believe that artificial intelligence offers vast opportunities to accelerate the ambitions of our customers and suppliers and to improve how we support their growth.
We engaged in conversations with Untrite to help us accelerate our adoption of AI. RS Group's vision is to use AI to enhance our propositions and capability, adding value to our people through it’s deployment.
We asked ourselves questions: What’s the appropriate way to verify if AI can help? What’s the best methodology to decide if an idea can be turned into a project with positive ROI? We were also aware that selecting the right AI use cases, especially the first ones, can pave the way to a company wide AI strategy, creating strong advocacy for it.
A brilliantly delivered, engaging AI Discovery Workshop delivered by the Untrite team helped us orient ourselves to what’s possible and gave us the perfect frame for innovative thinking. It was a really enjoyable and useful exercise which we’re now putting into practice by developing selected PoC’s, proving the value of AI to our business.
RS Group Plc | Group Lead: Innovation & DesignSpark
GF Machining Solutions identified customer support as a key aspect of its strategy to ensure a sustainable business. In particular, gaining the ability to foster all information available in the company and making it available in all languages would empower service organizations worldwide and customers for a more efficient usage of their machining solutions.[...] Thanks to Untrite, GFMS could prove the relevance of these future-proof technologies and is now embarking in a journey aiming at providing superior customer value through sustainable solutions.
Georg Fischer, Customer Services Center